1. Understanding the client Organisation / Need : which covers its existing business activities, Organisation Structure, Culture and Future Expansion / Growth Plans.
2. Creating / Mapping the specific Competencies : Required for positions such as Job Title / Designation , Job Description / Major Responsibilities / Key result areas (KRAs) / Role / Skills and Personality and Culture Fitment.
3. Developing a Search / Headhunting Strategy : Based on select target Industries and Companies / Competitors along with our Internal Candidates Database and using our Extensive Research and Professional Networking / Linkedin etc References and Develop a list of around 10-12 Prospective Candidates to be targeted.
4. Approaching / Establishing Contact : With the select identified and prospective Candidates and Interview Candidates to complete Screening Process and develop final short list of 5-6 right job fit and matching candidates and also brief these candidates about the better career opportunities / Job Profile and Role etc.
5. Presenting Reports of Shortlisted Candidates : and share it with client after profile matching / Job Fitment and Extensive Assessments etc.
6. Conduct Reference Check : For these shortlisted and most Qualified / Right job fit candidates before job offer is communicated to them.
7. Coordinate all Pre and Post Recruitment and Interview Activities : till the candidate actually joins the client.
8. Offer Compensation Negotiation Assistance and complete joining formalities of selected candidates on behalf of clients.
9. Offer post joining follow up for atleast 3 - 4 months in order to ensure smooth transitions, continued client relationship and check on candidate performance and handle next search assignment of client.